POETRY.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Here is some great slam poetry for your enjoyment! Poetry slams have everything from ranting hipsters to emo laments to free style rappers. All topics are acceptable, some are hilarious, some hold great truth, and some are gloomy. Because they are spoken aloud it gives the author the chance to speak their artwork with the tones and nuances of emotion that bring it to life! If you have never heard it before, you are in for a treat. This duo below in particular are great!


This guy is powerfully honest.



This I just find hilarious! (I watch Teletoon retro all the time)


This reminds me of my father (bachelor of English Literature) and his many rants! One of many infuriated and well articulated individuals :).


Another one of this guy just cause I really like him.


Tom Hanks slams on TV show Full House. Love the turtle neck and the Bass playing in the background, bringing out the beatnik!


Love it: George Watsky - Letter to my 16 year old self


I could go on forever but this is the last video (Promise!)
"Push - Marty Schoenleber III"







No comments:

Post a Comment